Le Club AccorHotels launched bonus promotion for up to 6,000 points earlier this month and the booking deadline to earn the bonus points is coming tomorrow!
Your three stays for this promotion minimum of two nights each must be consumed May 3 – August 31, 2016, and booked between May 3 – 31.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Here’s how the bonus points stack up:
- Stay 1: 500 bonus points
- Stay 2: 2,500 bonus points (3,000 cumulative bonus)
- Stay 3: 3,000 bonus points (6,000 cumulative bonus)
Note that there is now on the T&Cs that if a stay us partially paid using point it won’t be eligible for the bonus points. The T&Cs now also state that bookings made directly with the hotels are eligible that has not been previously the case.
Remember that all these points earned from promotion will count towards the Silver, Gold & Platinum qualification until the end of this year (read more here).
I’ll need to do my Le Club AccorHotels bookings for my stay in South America over the next two weeks tonight to ensure that they qualify for this promotion. Will do the three stays of two nights each during the trip to wrap up the promo.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club AccorHotels programme apply to the “THE MORE YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU EARN” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above (between 03/05/2016 and 31/05/2016) and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is valid only one time per member, for maximum 3 stays of 2 hotel nights minimum, booked through 31/05/2016, and done through 31/08/2016 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Receive a total of 6,000 points maximum: 500 points after your 1st stay, 2,500 points after your 2nd stay and 3,000 points after your 3rd stay. Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel.
4. Stays that are partly or fully paid for with points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers are not eligible for this offer and cannot be included in the calculation of stays linked to the offer.
5. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
6. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and Accor Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to 6,000 points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. Stays in loyalty program partner hotels are not eligible for this offer.
7. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
8. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
10. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 10 days following departure from the hotel.
11. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
12. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
13. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.