Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched new up to 50% off sale for stays at the participating hotels in the Asia-Pacific.
The offer is valid for stays between June 2 – October 31, 2016, that are booked by June 5. SPG members are eligible for an additional 5% discount.
You can access this offer on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that the discount varies from property to property and is rarely the maximum 50%.
You should only book one of these sale rates IF the rate is genuinely good and your plans are firm. These rates are prepaid, noncancelable and nonrefundable.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
• Offer is valid for stays booked between MAY 30, 2016 and JUNE 5, 2016 and completed between JUNE 2, 2016 and OCTOBER 31, 2016.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 from the USA (or visit www.spg.com/contact to find our Customer Care phone number in other countries), and mention DAILY50 (room only) or DAILYRB (room with breakfast) or SPGHOT (room only with additional 5% for SPG Members) or SPGHOTB (room with breakfast with additional 5% for SPG Members) or DAILYOP (special opening offer for new hotels in Asia Pacific).
• The rate shown is already after the discount. No further discount applies.
• The offer is based on each hotel participation and can be different for each hotel.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.