Le Club AccorHotels has launched new triple points offer for stays of minimum two nights in the Asia-Pacific.
The offer is valid for stays that are both booked and consumed between June 1 – September 10, 2016.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer on Accor’s website.
Here are the eligible countries:
- Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia and New Zealand.
It is great that Le Club AccorHotels has had back to back bonus points promotions for stays in the Asia-Pacific and they seem to continue. This offer only requires you to book a points eligible rate and not specific bonus points rate plan (better).
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Dive Into Triple Points” offer.
2. This offer is valid for every eligible stay of a minimum of 2 nights with an arrival date between 1 June 2016 and 10 September 2016 for eligible stays booked from 1 June 2016 to 10 September 2016.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Triple points in all participating hotels in Asia Pacific.
4. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. The following Asia Pacific countries are participating in this offer:
a. Asia: Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
b. Pacific: Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia, New Zealand
6. You must register for the “Triple Points” offer on Accorhotels.com to qualify for the offer.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, select hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
8. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. Reservations that include consecutive stays in the same hotel are considered as one stay.
11. The offer is available for multiple stays within the campaign duration.
12. This offer may not be combined with other current bonus points offers and does not apply to groups.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Your points will be credited on your account from 10 days after your Check-out date.
15. In cases of conflicting terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in English have priority.