Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion to get Meeting Planners to sign up and to have a meeting at any of the participating Accor hotels by November 30, 2016.
Meeting Planners can earn 1,000 bonus points for signing up and variable additional bonus based on the size of the event/meeting held by November 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how you can the bonus points:
Receive 1,000 welcome points for a new membership to the Meeting Planner offer and for your first event* paid before November 30th, 2016; receive up to 15,000 additional points based on your event* size:
– your paid event* is between 9,000 & 15,000€ (included), receive 5,000 points.
– your paid event* is between 15,001€ and 40,000€ (included), receive 10,000 points.
– your paid event* is above 40,001€, receive 15,000 points.
This is the first time that I have seen Accor promoting their Meeting Planner program and giving some bonus points. Most of the other hotel programs have done this for years already.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club AccorHotels program and General Terms & Conditions of MEETING PLANNER apply to the “Meeting Planner Welcome” offer. This exclusive offer is reserved for Le Club AccorHotels members that organize professional events.
2. You must be a new MEETING PLANNER member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program to benefit from this offer. If you are not a MEETING PLANNER member and want to benefit from this offer, you must enroll to the MEETING PLANNER offer by clicking on the “ENROLL NOW” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once per new MEETING PLANNER member for the first professional event booked between 03/06/2016 and 30/11/2016 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme, and paid entirely before 30/11/2016.
4. The offer enables MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their status, to receive up to 16 000 points for the first booked and paid professional event before 30/11/2016 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. Stays in Partner hotels are not eligible to this offer.
5. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
6. The loyalty card or member card number must be given at the reservation .
7. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account between December 15th to December 31st 2016.
8. Within this offer, a Professional Event is understood as any reservation of a meeting room, all meal-related expenses, reservation of lodging for a group sold separately or included as part of a One Day meeting, Residential Seminar and similar events.
9. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional or any AccorHotels promotion offers.
10. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.