Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched a sale for stays in the Middle East this summer.
You can save up to 30% off of stays in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
You can access this offer on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that the eligible stays are unclear because SPG seems to have used “dummy” or template T&Cs.
It is Ramadan time in the Middle East and the temperatures during the daytime (and most night too) are just way too hot for me. The travel during the Ramadan slips and hotels are often promoting sales to drive demand.
Here are the terms and conditions:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in REGION 1, REGION 2, REGION 3.
• Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between MONTH DD, YYYY and MONTH DD, YYYY.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and mention RATE PLAN/PROMO CODE/SET NUMBER ABCDEFG.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.