Le Club AccorHotels has launched breakfast inclusive rate with bonus points for stays in Eastern Europe.
You can earn 300 bonus points on your first stay and 500 bonus on the second one between June 15 – September 4, 2016.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can only earn the bonus points when booking the 1 euro breakfast offer. If it is not available, bonus points will not be awarded.
This offer is available for stays in Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
This offer makes sense if you always would buy the hotel breakfast and the price of the breakfast inclusive rate is reasonable compared to discounted ones. Just make sure that you don’t overpay for the points.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the 1€ breakfast offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300 points for the first stay, and gaining 500 points for second stays in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in Eastern Europe.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/06/2016 to 04/09/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Bulgaria, and booked between 01/06/2016 and 15/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the 1€ breakfast offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the One Euro Deal rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.