Vancouver Hotel Destination Association has launched a new BeVancouver promotion to get people to book Vancouver hotels this summer.
You can get up to C$175 gift card for two night stays + C$50 for every additional night at number of Vancouver hotels booked using their website.
You can access BeVancouver website here.
You get C$100 to C$175 Amex gift card at the time of checking in + C$50 for additional night. You can spend it towards the room rate of any other purpose (works well for business travelers).
You can take advantage of this promotion for up to three times (not back to back at same hotel). If you are traveling with someone else, they can always make another booking.
There is not need to pay or even guarantee the booking using American Express. You can also use Visa or MasterCard.
Here’s rate display for a two night stay in mid-August:
The rates here are per night. There are cheaper hotels available and the rates vary from day to day.
I believe that the rates available via BeVancouver are best flexible ones. Not sue if they qualify for hotel loyalty program night/stay credits or points. I would say that likelihood is high.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Check-in must be before or on August 31st 2016
- All Bookings must be made a minimum 5 days in advance of the check-in date
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
- This promotion is non-cancellable and non-transferrable
- All bookings will be made in CAD and any other currency displayed is a representative value
- Guests will receive their $100, $125, $150 or $175 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card per first 2 nights of booking
- Guests will receive an additional $50 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card for every additional night after the 2nd night
- Separate consecutive 2 night bookings at the same hotel will not result in the guest receiving more than one $100, $125, $150 or $175 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- A Maximum of 3 bookings per person is enforced – all subsequent bookings will be converted into normal Best Available Rate bookings (and will apply the corresponding Terms and Conditions) and the guest will not receive an AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- beVancouver Terms and Conditions Apply