Le Club AccorHotels has launched second “Unexpected Places” promotion for 2,000 bonus points for two night stay.
The offer is valid for stays in Middle East & Egypt that are both booked and consumed between June 8 – July 8, 2016.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the minimum stay is two nights except at the following hotels where it is three: ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon, Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, Mercure Hurghada, and Sofitel Taba Heights.
This is an easy 2,000 bonus points for those that need to stay two nights at any of the participating countries that happens to coincide with the Ramadan.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Unexpected Places offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 2,000 Bonus point for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 08/06/2016 to 15/06/2016 in one of the participating hotels in the Middle East & Egypt, and booked between 08/06/2016 and 08/07/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night in all hotels, with the exception of ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon, Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx, Mercure Hurghada, and Sofitel Taba Heights for which the stay must be a minimum of 3 nights.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Unexpected Placesoffer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availibility. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. To be eligible to the offer, you must register for the Unexpected Places offer before proceeding to the booking.
13. This offer can only be used once per member during its validity.