Le Club AccorHotels has launched a prize draw of 1,000,000 points for one member that registers for this offers and stays in Middle East or Egypt between June 6 – August 31, 2016 (booked between these dates too).
They are basically promoting up to 40% off sale (for members) that is valid during the same dates as well. There is also a bonus of 2,000 points for a stay in Middle East & Egypt that I wrote about here (sign up for both).
You can sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
It makes sense to sign up for this prize draw if you happen to stay in Middle East or Egypt during the HOT summer months. You’ll have a small chance of winning the million points.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer» and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to enter into a lucky draw to get a chance to win Le Club AccorHotels points. The Le Club AccorHotels members must make a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty programme.This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.Detailed terms and conditions applies for the lucky draw.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 06/06/2016 to 31/08/2016 in one of the participating hotels in theMiddle East & Egypt,and booked between 06/06/2016 and 31/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to get a chance to get 1M point this summer with «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer»
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the winner’s account within 4 weeks following the end of the offer.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. The stay must be booked at the SUMD rate for ibis, ibis styles and Adagio hotels, SUMDL rate for Sofitel, Pullman, SUMDN rate for Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure and Grand Mercure corresponding to the Summer Sale offers. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
13. You must register for the «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer» offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
Summer Sales in the Middle-East & Egypt
06 JUNE 2016
LUCKY DRAW RULES
(Prize draw: «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer»)
ACCOR, a limited company with a registered capital of €681,754,338, registered address at 110 avenue de France, 75013 Paris, France, registered on the Paris Register of Companies as number B 602 036 444 (hereafter the “Promoter”) has organised a prize draw competition associated with the «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer» promotional offer between 6 June 2016 to 31 August 2016.
The days and times referred to in these rules are those for the Abu Dhabi time zone (UTC +04:00). This will be the only applicable time zone for the purposes of this Draw.
ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS
“Draw” means the draw that will take place within 15 days after the end of the offer where 1 member of the Le Club AccorHotels will be randomly selected winners of a Prize subject to the terms and conditions hereof;
“Le Club AccorHotels”: hereafter also as the “Promoter” refers to the ACCOR loyalty programme, run by its subsidiary, the PRO-FID SAS Company;
“Le Club AccorHotels Member”: refers to the natural person who is acting for his/her personal needs and is a member of the ACCOR loyalty programme;
“Prize(s)” shall have the meaning assigned to it in Article 5.
ARTICLE 2 – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This Draw is open to all Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programmes members who are 18 years old and older on the date of entry in the Draw, with the exception of employees and representatives of the Promoter, its subcontractors, as well as their advisers and including members of their families and in general of any company or natural person involved, directly or indirectly, in the creation or conduct of the Draw.
Only one entry in the Draw per household (same name, same postal address) per stay will be allowed.
To enter the Draw, you must:
Be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program
Be aged 18 or over on the date of entry in the Draw
Register for the «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer» offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
Book and stay through the «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer». Each hotel stay made who follows the Terms and Conditions of the offer «Le Club AccorHotels 1M point offer» is considered as one entry. Any false declaration or incorrect and/or incomplete declaration will result in the automatic cancellation of any entry and prizes.
ARTICLE 3 – CONDUCT OF THE DRAW
The Draw will end on 31 August 2016 and we will draw 1 winner from among the qualifying entries on 21 September 2016 at 3:00 PM.
ARTICLE 4 – DRAWING THE WINNER
The winner will be chosen at random from among the eligible members.
This draw will identify 1 winner from among all the participating members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme who are aged 18 or over on the date of entry in the Draw and who is eligible to the Draw.
The winner will be notified by us of the prize won on his/her personal account on AccorHotels.com within 7 days after the Draw has been made, based on the Le Club AccorHotels account number and the address given during the registration in the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Those members who have not won will not be contacted.
The winner authorise all necessary checks on his/her identity, domicile or age. Any false information concerning identity, domicile, email address or age will result in the automatic exclusion of the person from the draw.
The winner also authorise the Promoter or its subsidiaries to use his/her name, first name and date of winning for the purposes of publicity, without this entitling the winner to any remuneration or compensation of any sort other than the prize.
ARTICLE 5 – PRIZES
1 winner will win 1M points from the draw
Awarded prizes cannot be returned or exchanged against a monetary value or any sort of gift.
ARTICLE 6 – RULES
Entry in the Prize Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these rules, as well as of all provisions and ethical rules on the Internet.
The full rules can be viewed free of charge on-line at the website for the Draw at:
ARTICLE 7 – AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten or simply cancel this Draw at any time without prior notice or without prejudice or liability of the Promoter or its affiliates whatsoever.
ARTICLE 8 – LIABILITY
The Promoter nor its affiliates will not accept any liability for any damage, of whatever nature, that may concern all or part of the computer used by the entrant during the registration to enter the Draw.
As entry in the Draw is dependent on connections through the Internet, the Promoter will not accept any liability in the event of the malfunctioning of the Internet, any bug or virus, or the actions of any unauthorised third party preventing the correct operation of the Draw.
The Promoter will not accept any liability if, because of a force majeure occurrence or event outside its control, this draw has to be cancelled, postponed, shortened or changed.
ARTICLE 9 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic copyright, the reproduction and performance of all or part of the elements contained in the Draw are strictly prohibited. The brands referred to are registered brands, registered by their respective owners.
All brands, logos and other distinctive artwork reproduced on the site used for the Draw, as well as on those sites to which it enables access through hypertext links, are or could be the exclusive property of the holders of these and are or could be protected.
Any unauthorised reproduction of these brands, logos and artworks constitutes or could constitute an infringement of copyright punishable by law.
All the software used on the sites dedicated to the Draw and those to which it enables access, as well as the wording, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on the site and on those to which it enables access are or could be subject to copyright protection and any unauthorised reproduction of these constitutes or could constitute an infringement of copyright and punishable by law.
ARTICLE 10 – DISPUTES
Any deception or attempted deception with regard to this Draw by an entrant will result in the disqualification of that person.
Any dispute relating to this Draw must be submitted in writing, within a maximum of twenty (20) days as of the closing date for the Draw.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter for any matters relating to the application of these rules or any matters not covered by them.
This contract is governed by the laws of UAE. Any litigation will be submitted before the competent courts of the UAE.