Le Club AccorHotels as launched double points offer for stays in Russia, Georgia, Ukraine & Kazakhstan.
The offer is valid for stays consumes between June 10 – August 31, 2016, that are booked June 9 – 29.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer on Accor’s website. You don’t have to book specific double points rate. All points qualifying rates are ok.
Another double points offer and this time for Russia and Georgia, Ukraina and Kazakhstan. I like these offers that are valid on all rates and merely requires a registration. Pay attention to the valid booking dates though.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Discover new destinations offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 10/06/2016 to 31/08/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, and booked between 09/06/2016 and 29/06/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Discover new destinations offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
You must register for the Discover new destinations offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.