Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for stays in North and Central America consumed June 15 – September 15, 2016.
Members can earn 100 to 1,500 bonus points depending of the length of their stay booked between June 15 – September 15, 2016.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for stays in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, or Panama.
Here’s how the bonus points stack up:
- Night #1: 100 points
- Night #2: 200 points (300 cumulative bonus)
- Night #3: 300 points (600 cumulative bonus)
- Night #4: 400 points (1,000 cumulative bonus)
- Night #5: 500 points (1,500 cumulative bonus)
Nice summer promo that is valid at all rates booked (must be qualifying). Just remember to register for it.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Summer in North America offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status and who have signed up for the offer, to benefit from earning Bonus points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/06/2016 to 15/09/2016 in one of the participating hotels in USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama and Guatemala and booked between 15/06/2016 and 15/09/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Summer in North America offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications, via AccorHotels Call Centers or traditional travel agencies (GDS). All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
You must register for the Summer in North America offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.