Alitalia MilleMiglia just sent out a targeted offer for 25,000 bonus miles that requires taking a flight between June 16 – September 30, 2016.
The offer is valid for MilleMiglia members residing in select countries and requires the flight purchase made June 16 – July 15.
You can access this offer on Alitalia’s website here.
You don’t have to fly or credit round-trip to MilleMiglia to take advantage of this offer. One-way is enough.
Note that members with MilleMiglia address in the following countries are eligible:
Korea, United Arab Emirates, China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Argentina
Here are the examples from the email that Alitalia sent out:
The terms and conditions below list number of flight number ranges that are not eligible for this promotion. It is unclear for me what flights Alitalia considers “long-haul”. To my understanding some intra-Europe flights did qualify for similar offers previously as long as they were not flights within Italy.
Alitalia has recently introduces new long-haul flights to number of destinations. They probably try to get members to book them.
I was on the Abu Dhabi – Venice flight, used on the example above, couple of months ago in business and it was really really empty at least in business. There were only three passengers.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The initiative is reserved to MilleMiglia Members resident in Korea, United Arab Emirates, China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Argentina who received notice of this promotion.
- Members in target who purchase between the 16th of June and the 15th of July 2016 and fly at least one (1) leg on an Alitalia operated long haul flight with AZ code, between the 16th of June and the 30th of September 2016, receive 25,000 miles bonus once.
- Flights with Alitalia code between AZ7000 and AZ7999, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ2400 and AZ3999, between AZ4101 and AZ4259 are not eligible for the promotion.
- The bonus miles foreseen by the initiative are not applied to flights of children registered in MilleMiglia Kids Program.
- Bonus miles are earned with flights within September 30, 2016 and registered in the Alitalia systems by October 15, 2016.
- Bonus miles are credited to the Members account at the end of the promotion or by October 31, 2016.
- The bonus miles earned with this promotion are not valid to join or renew the membership to MilleMiglia Exclusive Clubs.
- Members can participate in the promotion only once and will receive the major bonus they are entitled for.
- This initiative cannot be combined with other promotions in miles regarding the same period and the same ticket.