Le Club AccorHotels has launched a 300 bonus points promotion for stays in Moscow for stays that are both booked and consumed June 29 – August 31, 2016.
You must register for this offer and book any qualifying rate to be awarded 300 bonus points per stay.
You can sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Not the biggest bonus but every little helps. I like the fact that the bonus points are awarded for all qualifying rates (and you are not required to book an inflated one as is sometimes the case).
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Fresh summer in Moscow offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300Bonus point for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 29/06/2016 to 31/08/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Moscow (Russia), and booked between 29/06/2016 and 31/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Fresh summer in Moscow offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the CHOCO1 rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
You must register for the Fresh summer in Moscow offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.