Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for double or triple points for stays at Mercure hotels in Vienna between July 15 – September 15, 2016 (booked July 1 – September 15).
Classic, Silver and Gold members will earn double points and Platinum members are eligible for triple bonus. The minimum stay is two nights.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Surprised to learn that there are actually eight Mercure branded hotels in the city of Vienna (or Wien) alone. Promo can work for those that plan to visit this Austrian city during the European vacation months.
This promo merely requires you to register and is valid at all point qualifying rates.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [The Mercure Hotels in Vienna are celebrating!] offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members with the status level classic/silver/gold, to benefit from earning [bonus points x2] for a stay of min. 2 nights in one of the participating hotels, members with the status level platinum can benefit from earning [bonus points x3] for a stay of min. 2 nights in one of the participating hotels. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [15/07/2016] to [15/09/2016] in one of the participating hotels in [Vienna, Austria],and booked between [01/07/2016] and [15/09/2016].
4. The stay must be a minimum of  nights.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [The Mercure Hotels in Vienna are celebrating!] offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. This offer can be used only  times per member during its validity period.
15. You must register for the [The Mercure Hotels in Vienna are celebrating!] offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.