Le Club AccorHotels has launched triple bonus points offer for stays at Sofitel & Novotel hotels in New York.
The offer is valid for stays this July 1 – 31, 2016, and must be booked July 1 (there’s confusion if July 2 is also included).
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms state that the booking must be made on July 1st but the info box on the promo page says July 1 – 2.
Accor really should be more careful with these promo T&Cs as they are often contradicting like the valid booking date case with this one.
To be on the safe side, you should make the booking today (July 1) if you are planning to stay at either of these two properties this month.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “(NYC)3″offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member and have registered to the offer to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for up to two member’s stays from 07/01/2016 to 07/31/2016 in one of the participating hotels in New York City, and booked between 07/01/2016 and 07/01/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “(NYC)3” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.