Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for Cathay Pacific Asia Mile member stays that are both booked and completed between July 12 – September 30, 2016
Asia Miles members can earn triple miles for their stays worldwide unlimited number of times during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner miles/points and have Cathay Pacific Asia Miles activated as the preferred partner.
Let’s see what other airline bonus miles Le Club AccorHotels has to offer this coming fall (Northern summer is soon gone!). This offer may work for those that collect Asia Miles. I will continue earning points though unless there is fixed bonus miles offer coming.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. This offer is valid for stays booked and completed between 12 July and 30 September 2016 at participating properties of AccorHotels worldwide.
2. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates, which are specific to each hotel.
3. A stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
4. A single stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in and check-out frequency. For avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will be considered as only one single stay for the purposes of this offer. One single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for the triple miles offer.
6. Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, will earn triple Le Club AccorHotels points in all AccorHotels properties worldwide , according to the earning rate based on the “Classic” status.
7. Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members must activate “Asia Miles” as their preferred conversion option (automatic conversation from points to miles) ahead of their stay in order to enjoy the triple miles offer.
8. The bonus and regular Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited in the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within 10 days at the end of the member’s stay and converted into Asia Miles within 6 weeks, according to the applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
11. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply.
12. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply