Qatar Airways has launched a new worldwide up to 30% off sale that is applicable for both economy and business class fates.
The offer is valid for travel between October 1 – December 10, 2016, and must be ticketed by July 19. Privilege Club members are also eligible to earn double miles for flights taken between the same period. Register for the double miles promotion on “Offers”.
You can access the Global Sale page here.
Here are country specific sale pages:
Argentina (here), Austria (here), Belgium (English here and French here), Brazil (here), Canada (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Finland (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (French here and German here), United Kingdom (here) and the United States (here).
Here are some prices:
Qatar Airways tends to have very attractive strategic fares every once in a while from cities such as Oslo. The only sale fare that caught my eye was the Helsinki to Krabi that was just bit over 1K euros.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 14 to 19 July 2016
- Travel period: 1 October to 10 December 2016. All travel must be completed by 31 January 2017. Blackout dates apply.
- Starting dates for new destinations: Windhoek: 29th Sepember 2016, Krabi: 5th December 2016, Seychelles: 11th December 2016, Chiang Mai: 15th December 2016, Auckland: 5th February 2017
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exception:
- All itineraries originating from Middle East, Africa, Australia, Canada, France, Indonesia, Italy, New Zealand & Thailand. Itineraries originating from other countries with transit in Doha or itineraries with Doha as a final destination are allowed.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East and Middle East to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for cancellation and No-show conditions.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rentalcars Connect and Booking.com offers; please review at the time of booking.
- Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Double Qmiles terms and conditions
- This offer is valid for Privilege Club Main members only.
- Only tickets booked online at qatarairways.com will be eligible for bonus Qmiles.
- Flights must be taken between 1st October and 10th December 2016.
- To be eligible for this offer, members must register at qmiles.com at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- Members should quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in.
- Bonus Qmiles will be earned over the base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- Members may use this more than once during the promotional period.
- This offer may not be used in combination with any other offer.
- In case of overlapping campaigns member will get highest bonus Qmiles.