Shnagri-La’s Goldel Circle program has launched new Less-Is-More award redemption campaign for stays August 1 – September 30, 2016.
You can save 25% off standard rooms, 30% off Club rooms and 40% off executive suites at Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders hotels.
You can access this sale on Shangri-La’s web page here.
Only the following three hotels are excluded from this award sale:
- Shangri-La Hotel Lhasa
- Shangri-La Apartment Singapore
- Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Shangri-La tends to have these award sales every few months. Good time to redeem at 25% to 40% off if the dates fir your needs.
Here are the terms and conditions of this award sale:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room, a Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen, excluding Shangri-La Hotel, Lhasa; Shangri-La Apartment, Singapore and Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 1 August to noon on 29 September 2016 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 1 August to 30 September 2016.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.