Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for up to 600 bonus points per stays for stays in Poland, Latvia and Lithuania consumed between August 9 – September 30, 2016.
You can earn 300 bonus points for weeknight stays (Sunday to Thursday) and 300 for weekend ones (Friday to Sunday). You can earn up to 600 bonus points for staying 4 nights both week and weekend nights.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is only valid for stays booked August 8 – September 11.
Some bonus points for Le Club AccorHotels member stays in these three countries. I am actually flying out from Warsaw in late September but have not decided yet where I’ll be staying at in the city.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Allow yourself to get more offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 09/08/2016 to 30/09/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia, and booked between 08/08/2016 and 11/09/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 consecutive night(s). During the working week OR during the weekend.
a. Working week includes check-in from Sunday until Thursday, weekend includes check-in from Friday until Saturday
b. In case of staying at least 4 consecutive nights – 2 consecutive nights during working week and 2 consecutive nights during the weekend – members get 600 points.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Allow yourself to get more offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 47368 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Allow yourself to get more offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.