Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched their latest Select Member Exclusive promotion and numbered it 18 that is valid for stays between August 15 – November 15, 2016, and requires registration by October 15.
Targeted members are able to earn variable number of bonus Starpoints, bonus elite qualifying nights and likely free night awards as well (based on my previous observations).
You can access this offer on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Here’s my personal offer:
Here are the offers from previous iteration of this same promo:
- 2,000 bonus Starpoints after second stay, 2,000 bonus points after fourth stay and 2,000 bonus points after sixth stay for up to 6,000 bonus Starpoints after six stays
- 3,000 bonus Starpoints after third stay, 3,000 bonus points after sixth stay and 3,000 bonus points after ninth stay for up to 9,000 bonus Starpoints after nine stays
- 4,000 bonus Starpoints after fourth stays, 4,000 bonus points after eight stays and 4,000 bonus points after twelfth stay for up to 12,000 bonus Starpoints after twelve stays
- 5,000 bonus Starpoints after fifth stay, 5,000 bonus points after tenth stay and 5,000 bonus points after fifteenth stay for up to 15,000 bonus Starpoints after fifteen stays
- 6,000 bonus Starpoints after sixth stay, 6,000 bonus points after twelfth stay and 6,000 bonus points after eighteenth stay for up to 18,000 bonus Starpoints after eighteen stays
- 7,000 bonus Starpoints after seventh stays, 7,000 bonus points after fourteenth stay and 7,000 bonus points after twenty first stay for up 21,000 bonus Starpoints after twenty one stays
Free Night Awards
- Free night award after second stay and another free night award after fourth stay for up to two category 1 -5 free night awards after four stays
Bonus Elite Nights/Stays
- Double elite qualifying nights and stays
Seems that most of the SPG members should be eligible for the Select Member Exclusive once in every 12 months. I was targeted once last year and now again.
Remember to post your targeted offer below and include the URL for the T&Cs of your version. I can then probably figure out all the possible variations to see if there are more/less than previously.