Amex holders can get a HK$500 statement credit when making a HK$2,000 purchase at any of the 60 participating hotels in Asia-Pacific between August 16 – January 31, 2017.
You can access this offer on Hilton’s website here.
Note that you can earn a HK$500 statement credit once per each participating property. This offer is open for first 15,000 members that enroll.
Here are the participating hotels:
Hilton Melbourne South Wharf
Hilton Surfers Paradise
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
Parmelia Hilton Perth
DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs
DoubleTree by Hilton Cairns
DoubleTree by Hilton Darwin
DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin
DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne – Flinders Street
Conrad Hong Kong
Waldorf Astoria Beijing
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing
Hilton Guangzhou Baiyun
Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe
DoubleTree by Hilton Guangzhou
DoubleTree by Hilton Guangzhou – Science City
Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay
Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort and Spa
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Sanya Haitang Bay
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hainan – Qixianling Hot Spring
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao
DoubleTree by Hilton Shanghai – Pudong
Hilton Shenzhen Futian
Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai
Hilton Garden Inn Shenzhen Bao’an
Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk
Hilton Niseko Village
Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort
Hilton Tokyo Bay
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
DoubleTree by Hilton Naha
DoubleTree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Conrad Bangkok Residences
Conrad Koh Samui
Conrad Koh Samui Residences
DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
Millennium Hilton Bangkok
These Hilton American Express offers are actually very good. You get points for the price you pay before the rebate and should be valid on corporate rares as well as long as you are allowed to pay using any of the eligible cards.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. Register your eligible Card (“Registered Card”) online between August 16, 2016 and January 31, 2017 (both dates inclusive) to enjoy the offer.
2. Spend HK$2,000 or more on Qualifying Purchases at Participating Properties on that Registered Card from the date of registration, in one or more transactions by January 31, 2017 and receive HK$500 Statement Credit. Each Registered Card may be awarded only one (1) Statement Credit for each Qualifying Purchase at each of the Participating Properties throughout the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no limit as to the number of Statement Credits a Registered Card can receive as long as the Qualifying Purchase is made at different Participating Properties during the Promotion Period.
3. Participating Properties are hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio in Australia, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Japan, Sanya, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore and Thailand, which are listed at HHonors.com/americanexpresshk.
4. A Qualifying Purchase is:
(a) spend made through Booking Direct. “Booking Direct” refers to “booking or reserving a room via any “Hilton booking channel” which includes Hilton HHonors Customer Care (Call Centre), online channel (for example, HHonors.com, Hilton.com, Hiltonhoteldeals.com) or directly on premise with the Participating Property”; and
(b) payment made towards guest folio at the front desk upon checkout at a Participating Property including spend on accommodation, spas, food and beverages and other incidentals (except the 3rd party owned and operated businesses.).
5. Participation is limited to the first 15,000 Cards to register.
6. Offer only applies to spend on this Card. Supplementary Cards must register separately and spend cannot be combined to meet the offer spend requirement of HK$2,000.
7. Eligible Cards are are American Express® Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc (“American Express”) or credit cards bearing the name, brand or logo of American Express issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited with the exception of American Express Corporate Cards, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Corporate Purchasing Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards, all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong and credit cards bearing the name, brand or logo of American Express issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co Ltd. or Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
8. The following transactions are excluded: :-
– purchases where you do not spend directly at the Participating Properties, for example purchases made through a third party payment processor such as Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda.com or other travel agents;
– spend on spas, food and beverages and other incidentals within a Participating Property which is not paid for at front desk;
– spend at third party owned and operated businesses;
– spend on bookings/reservations other than a Booking Direct.
9. All rates are charged at local currency where the Participating Property is located and will be converted to Hong Kong Dollars based on rate of exchange at time of charge in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement, for the purpose of calculating if the spend requirement of HK$2,000 has been met.
10. Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
11. American Express and Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the Offers at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of any dispute, American Express and Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC reserve the right of final decision.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
The offer is governed by and subject to these Offer Terms. The offer description forms part of these Offer Terms. By registering your Card for the Offer, you agree to these Offer Terms.
A. The Offer
Register your Card for the offer and spend the required amount in accordance with the offer description during the offer period to receive your account credit or bonus points. The offer description is displayed to you when you register for the offer. After you register for the offer, you can continue to access the offer description and terms until the end of the offer period by re-visiting the confirmation email or page from where you registered for the offer.
B. Eligible Cards
Not all cards are eligible for this offer. If your card is ineligible, you will receive an error message and you will not be able to register for the offer. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by you at the point of your registration if you are successful in your registration.
American Express Corporate Cards, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Corporate Purchasing Cards and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong are not eligible.
Replacement Cards: If you are issued a replacement card with a new card number after registration, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for the offer.
Multiple Cards: If you have multiple American Express Cards, including a Supplementary Card, a separate registration is required for each Card. Transaction(s) on a Basic Card and a Supplementary Card under your account will be counted separately towards each separate registered card.
C. Transactions that are not eligible
The following transactions are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer:
• transactions where you do not spend directly with the merchant (for example, if you buy the merchant’s goods through a third party department store);
• transactions processed through a third party payment processor (for example, PayPal);
• transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded;
• transactions where the merchant does not pass on the information we need to process it properly within the offer period (for example, when their payment systems are down and they cannot process the transaction electronically)
• transactions where you buy a gift card, store credit or a voucher.
D. Credit & Points
Credits or points should be credited to your account within 5 business days of you meeting the offer spend requirement – however this can take up to 100 days from the offer end date. Your credits or points may be reversed if an eligible transaction is subsequently cancelled or refunded. If your Card is suspended or cancelled, we do not credit your account with credit or points even if you have met the offer spend criteria.
For bonus points offers, you must be enrolled in the relevant loyalty program and have an active loyalty account to receive the points.
E. Your account payments
You must continue to make all payments to your Card account in full when they are due. If you don’t, your participation in the offer may be cancelled.
F. Privacy and Security
We use your personal information such as name, account number, email and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and track your spend. We will only ever use your personal information strictly in accordance with the American Express International Inc. Hong Kong Branch Online Privacy Statement.
American Express reserves the right to suspend or cancel the offer if any fraud or gaming by users, technical failure or any other factors outside our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the offer which may result in any loss or damage to American Express. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any such incident and take reasonable steps to ensure you are not unfairly impacted if the incident is due to something we have done or failed to do.
American Express reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of fraud, gaming the offer or any breach of the Offer Terms.
American Express shall not be liable to you if the registration page is unavailable or interrupted and such unavailability or interruption results in your inability to register or a delay in your registration for the offer.
American Express reserves the right to vary any eligibility criteria or Offer Terms prior to you registering your Card for the offer.
In the case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version of the offer description and the offer terms shall prevail.