Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus points offer for stays in Belgium between August 1 – October 31 2016.
You can earn 300 bonus points for the first stay, 600 bonus points for the second stay and 900 bonus points for the third one. Reservations must be made between August 1 – September 10.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that stays in Brussels will receive an additional 200 bonus points per stay.
Here’s how the bonus points stack up:
- 1st stay 300 bonus points
- 2nd stay 600 bonus points (900 cumulative bonus)
- 3rd stay 900 bonus points (1,800 cumulative bonus)
Good offer for those that are going to stay in Belgium and Brussels late summer/early fall. All points eligible rates will qualify for this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the ‘Belgium is generous this summer’ offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300 bonus points at the first stay, 600 points at the second stay, 900 points at the third stay for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. For the members who chose to stay in Brussels, they will receive 200 bonus points per stay. It means 1st stay: 500 points, 2nd stay = 800 points, 3rd stay = 1100 points)
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/08/2016 to 30/10/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Belgium, and booked between 01/08/2016 and 10/09/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the ‘Belgium is generous this summer’ offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 47343 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
This offer can be used only 1time(s) per member during its validity period.
You must register for the ‘Belgium is generous this summer’ offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.