Le Club AccorHotels or actually Erawan (same owner as Grand Hyatt in Bangkok) hotel group has launched ibis Thailand 8th year anniversary sale for stays September 1 – October 30, 2016.
You can book ten ibis hotels in Thailand from Hua Hin to Koh Samui for just 888 THB per night breakfast inclusive and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% off. The sale is valid for bookings made between August 29 – 31 only.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
There is also a chance to win 10,000 Le Club AccorHotels points.
Here are the participating hotels:
ibis Bangkok Sathorn
ibis Bangkok Nana
ibis Bangkok Riverside
ibis Bangkok Siam
ibis Hua Hin
ibis Samui Bophut
ibis Phuket Patong
ibis Phuket Kata
ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang
Rate display for Koh Samui:
The availability was gone for some dates (obvious that available when there is excess capacity).
The price of 888 THB with breakfast is certainly right and Accor Plus members get an additional 10% off. This is a shoulder season in Thailand so it’s a good time to have such a sale.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “8 Anniversary with ibis hotels in Thailand”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points for a stay in one of the participating ibis and ibis Styles hotels in Thailand in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program and be entered into a lucky draw to win one from ten (10) prizes (which prize shall include 10,000 bonus points).
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/09/2016 to 31/10/2016 in one of participating ibis or ibis Styles hotels in Thailand, and booked between 29/08/2016 and 31/08/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once join lucky draw with 8 Anniversary offer with ibis hotels in Thailand offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11. Please specify the reference 47438 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion below forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
SECTION 1: PROMOTION
1. Promotion: Book between 29 August and 31 August as a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member at 10 participating ibis or ibis Styles hotel in Thailand and stay between 1 September and 31 October 2016 (both dates inclusive), and be entered into a lucky draw to win one from ten prizes (which prize shall include 10,000 bonus points).
Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
Ibis Bangkok Nana
Ibis Bangkok Riverside
Ibis Bangkok Siam
Ibis Hua Hin
Ibis Samui Bophut
Ibis Phuket Patong
Ibis Phuket Kata
Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang
2. The Promoter are Ibis Erawan 1st Floor Ploenchit Centre 2 Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will commence at 12.00 am on 29 August 2016 and will close at 11.59 pm (ICT) on 31 August 2016. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Indochina Time.
SECTION 2: ELIGIBILITY
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, to which general Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply (visit www.accorhotels.com/leclub for full terms and conditions), the participant must during the Promotion Period:
a) Be 18 years of age or above;
b) Be a current member of AccorHotels’ global loyalty programme, Le Club AccorHotels;
c) Book “Ibis Thailand 8th Year Anniversary” offer via AccorHotels distribution channels;
d) Stay at participating ibis or ibis Styles hotels between 1 September 2016 and 31 October 2016 (both dates inclusive);
e) Enter or quote their Le Club AccorHotels membership number with every booking.
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
SECTION 3: ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
5. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must book and stay at participating hotels during the Promotion Period. One (1) entry into the prize draw for every eligible paid stay (notwithstanding the number of nights during a single stay) between 1 September and 31 October 2016 (both dates inclusive); and/or
For the purpose of this offer, a paid stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one (1) or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one (1) room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
SECTION 4: DRAW
6. Draw: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00 pm (ICT) on 15 September 2016 at Ibis Erawan 1st Floor Ploenchit Centre 2 Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
The ten Prize Winner will be selected at random from all the entries that comply with Section 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions over the Promotion Period.
a) After the Promotion Period lapses, the Promoter shall print on small pieces of paper from their computer database member ID numbers and names of all customers (for each stay) who participated in the Promotion.
b) There will be a committee of witnesses to witness the drawing procedures.
c) The paper pieces would be placed in a clear visible container, mixed together and thrown into the air. Then, an invited guest would randomly choose an entry piece of paper from the air in front of the Promoter personnel and witnesses.
d) The name contained in the randomly drawn paper piece would immediately be read and the Promoter’s staff would then check against the Promoter’s system in order to confirm his or her eligibility to participate in the Promotion and, if fully qualified, he or she would be declared as the winner in the presence of witnesses at the drawing event.
e) Ten back-up winners shall also be drawn in the same manner.
7. Prize Winner: The Prize described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the first valid entrant drawn as described in Clause 6. If the winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and the next back-up winner will be contacted. If none of the back-up winners are able to accept, then the Prize will be given to a public charity organization or a government agency chosen by the Promoter.
SECTION 5: PRIZE
8. Prize Components and Conditions: There are ten (10) prizes to be awarded in this Promotion consisting 10,000 points for each prize; 100,000 points in total.
9. Prize Value: 400 Euros per 1 prize.
10. General Prize Conditions: The Prize is subject to the following conditions:
a) No Exchange of Prize: The Prize can be transferred by the winner to another person of 18 years of age or over and of Thai residency, but subject to the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, the Prize cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash. If for any reason the Prize Winner cannot redeem any component of the awarded Prize and they do not wish to transfer that component to another person, then that component of the Prize will be forfeited.
b) Taxes: If redemption of the Prize incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such liability.
c) Prize Validity: The Prize is generally valid for one (1) years starting from the winner announcement date. Points will be expired in 365 days if member didn’t stay at AccorHotels on the eligible rates.
11. If the Prize, or any component of the Prize, is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute such unavailable Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to law.
SECTION 6: PRIZE WINNER
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winner in writing within five (5) business days of the draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The name of the Prize Winner will also be published in the Public Notice section of www.luckydraw.in.th and on www.facebook.com/Accorhotels.th.
13. Claim of Prize: If the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, then within five (5) business days of being contacted, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact to the Promoter in writing, confirm their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions, and claim their prize in person at AAPC (Thailand) Limited. If the Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
Subject to applicable law, in the event that the Prize remains unclaimed, the prize will be transferred to the next back-up lucky winner.
15. Winner Publicity: In accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
SECTION 7: GENERAL CONDITIONS
17. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
18. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charges sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Force Majeure: Subject to local legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into.
21. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
Uses may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries from AccorHotels or from companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares.