Qatar Airways has launched a new global Travel Festival economy and premium cabin fare sale + is offering triple Qmiles for travel that is booked in its website.
The fare sale is valid for travel between September 15 – June 30, 2017 (December 15 – January 10 excluded, and must be booked by September 5.
You can access this sale here.
Here are price examples (taxes/fees included) from Helsinki:
The fares are not as good as during the previous sales but worth having a look nonetheless.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 29 August until 5 September 2016.
- Travel period: 15 September 2016 – 30 June 2017. All travel must be completed by 30 June 2017.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15 December 2016 – 10 January 2017. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O,T and Q for Economy, I and R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East* and Middle East* to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rentalcars Connect and Booking.com offers; please review at the time of booking.
* Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Privilege Club terms and conditions
- This offer is only applicable to Privilege Club Members main members (excluding members residing in Qatar).
- To be eligible for this offer, members need to:
- Register for this offer before 31 October 2016 by logging into their account at qmiles.com and selecting this offer from “My Offers” and clicking on the registration link for this offer.
- Members whose travel date is before 31 October 2016 should register at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- Ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in.
- Bookings can be done only at qatarairways.com.
Bonus Qmiles and Qpoints will be earned on bookings made through qatarairways.com
- Members will earn bonus miles over the Base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period. Tier Bonuses, other promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- In case of overlapping campaigns members will get the highest bonus Qmiles.