Virgin Atlantic has launched a 30% off Economy & Premium Economy award sale for Flying Club members that book by September 22, 2016.
The offer is valid for travel between select cities listed below as far out as Virgin Atlantic allows you to book and award seats have been made available.
You can access this offer on Virgin Atlantic’s website here.
Here are the number of miles + CASH required for eligible city pairs:
London Gatwick – Havana
Both economy and premium economy award seats would have been available on these dates.
Some of these routes are extremely competitive and you may not end up saving a lot compared to paid tickets if redeeming for economy . The carrier surcharges (used to be called fuel surcharges) are high, although Virgin Atlantic has now partially capped them.
Here are the terms and conditions:
The 30% reduction in mileage offer must be booked between 6 September 2016 and 22 September 2016. For best availability, be sure to avoid our busy holiday periods.
1. Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centres.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy and Premium Economy Cabin Classes.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 30% reduction in mileage offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – San Francisco and Los Angeles to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates e.g. weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points.