Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new “The More You Stay, The More You Earn” promotion for up to 10,000 bonus points.
The offer requires you to have minimum two night stays (four to earn the maximum bonus) between September 12 – December 26, 2016. These stays must be booked September 12 – October 12.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Remember that all the points earned including bonuses count towards the elite status with Le Club AccorHotels until the end of this year (read more here).
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
Stay 1: 500 bonus points
Stay 2: 2,500 bonus points (3,000 cumulative)
Stay 3: 3,000 bonus points (6,000 cumulative)
Stay 4: 4,000 bonus points (10,000 cumulative)
I really like these fixed bonus points offers from Le Club AccorHotels, although they now require more stays and nights previously. I will probably complete this offer to ensure that I have Platinum status with the chain next year as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club AccorHotels programme apply to this offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above (between 12/09/2016 and 12/10/2016) and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is valid only one time per member, for maximum 4 stays of 2 hotel nights minimum, booked through 12/10/2016, and done through 26/12/2016 in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Receive a total of 10,000 points maximum: 500 points after your 1st stay, 2,500 points after your 2nd stay, 3,000 points after your 3rd stay and 4000 points after your 4th stay. Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel.
4. Stays that are partly or fully paid for with points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers are not eligible for this offer and cannot be included in the calculation of stays linked to the offer.
5. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
6. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and Accor Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to 10,000 points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
7. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
8. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
10. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 10 days following departure from the hotel.
11. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
12. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
13. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.
14. Please specify the reference 47179 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.