Airberlin has discounted award tickets under its Topbonus Topdeals and has now released a long list (526) of routes that are valid for travel between October 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
These start at just 1,500 miles one-way and need to be ticketed by September 25, 2016. The valid discounted travel dates are route dependent.
You can access Airberlin’s web page for this sale here.
Here are the discounted routes:
Remember that Airberlin collects not only the actual taxes but rather expensive fuel surcharges on its award tickets, so not all of these may end up being “deals” at all.
Here are the terms and conditions of these Topdeal award tickets:
Please note that the conditions of booking Topdeal tickets differ from the standard conditions that apply to normal award flights.
- are always excl. taxes, charges and fuel surcharge
- are not re-bookable and can not be changed once booked
- only apply to direct flights
- can only be booked online
- only a limited number of tickets available
- are only offered in Economy Class and cannot be upgraded