United Airlines has launched a MileagePlus bonus miles campaign to remind people that they have a partner called Aeromar in Mexico.
MileagePlus members can earn up to 500 bonus miles segment flown on Aeromar for flights that are flown September 14, 2016 – January 31, 2017
You can access and register for this offer on United’s website here.
Here are the eligible fare classes:
Have not flown on Aeromar but a sweetener to choose them if flying in/around Mexico to earn some extra MileagePlus bonus miles.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid for MileagePlus members for travel on Aeromar-operated flights within Mexico and international service to the U.S.
- On Aeromar-operated flights, MileagePlus members can earn:
a. 500 bonus award miles for segments flown in fare classes Y, B, M, S, Q and N.
b. 300 bonus award miles for segments flown in fare classes K, W, H, V and T.
c. 200 bonus award miles for segments flown in fare classes G and Z.
- To earn MileagePlus bonus award miles on Aeromar, registration on united.com is required before ticketing.
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased between September 14, 2016, and January 31, 2017, for travel beginning on or after September 14, 2016, and completed on or before January 31, 2017. The offer is not valid for any segment flown between December 15, 2016, and December 19, 2016.
- To earn regular miles and bonus miles on your Aeromar flights, provide your MileagePlus account number when you make your reservation.
- You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status qualification or Million Miler status.
- A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Bonus is not combinable.
- Award tickets and other tickets that are not eligible to earn award miles do not qualify for this offer.
- Bonus award miles will appear on the MileagePlus account used for the reservation six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.