SPG Pro has launched a new promotion for those that book meetings and events consumed by July 31, 2017.
The requirement is to book minimum three events between September 26 – April 30, 2017.
You can access and register for this offer on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
There is a list of non-participating properties that you can find at the end of this post. Note that the meeting or event can have a maximum of 50 rooms (based on the peak night of the event).
All the hotel chains are giving extra benefits for meeting arrangers or planners that bring in events and meetings. Not a bad bonus offer for those that plan to have events/meeting at participating properties.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
If a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG® Member”) registers for this promotion and books three or more eligible meetings or events at one or more Participating Properties between September 26, 2016 and April 30, 2017, which have an arrival date on or before July 31, 2017, and have a maximum of 50 eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (each, an “Eligible Event”, and collectively, the “Eligible Events”), the SPG Member will earn 2 bonus Starpoints® for every US$3 of eligible charges up to a maximum of 40,000 Starpoints per Eligible Event if he/she satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion. The bonus Starpoints will be posted 4-6 weeks after three or more Eligible Events are held and paid for, and Eligible Events benefits are posted by the hotel.
• Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) program may be obtained for free at spg.com.
• “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
• Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked under negotiation or that occurred prior to September 26, 2016.
• Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions with the exception of Insider Dates Promotion. Full terms for the Insider Dates Promotion can be found at spg.com/insiderdates.
• Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
• The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number or other equivalent documentation.
• The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
• The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under this promotion.
• If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
• Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
• To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
• Starwood and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
Here are the NON-PARTICIPATING properties:
- Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites
- Sheraton Dongguan Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Bogota
- The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
- The Westin Leipzig
- The Westin Nagoya Castle
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge
- Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons
- Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
- The Westin Palo Alto
- The Westin Richmond