Le Club AccorHotels has launched a separate Iberia Plus triple Avios offer in addition to the British Airways one that I recently wrote about (access here).
You can earn triple Iberia Plus Avios instead of the usual one for stays that are both booked and consumed between October 1 – December 31, 2016.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and have Iberia Plus chosen as the preferred partner.
Remember that you earn double the usual number of miles when credited to Iberia Plus (1 point = 1 mile instead of 2:1 with most other partners). Even if you collect British Airways Avios this offer is better because you can link the accounts and move Avios freely in between them (as long as both accounts have been open for a minimum amount of time)..
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Because you are back” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “1stOctober 2016” and “31st December 2016” in one of the participating hotels and booked between “1st October 2016” and “31st December 2016”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Avios x3 in one of the participating hotels.
4. In order to access the special “Because you are back” rate, you must log-in and connect as a Le Club AccorHotels member before selecting the destination and the staying period in the booking engine.
5. In order to access the special “Because you are back” rate, members must have activated Iberia Plus programe as the preferred conversion option ahead of the booking, then the member must book online in this page, on accorhotels.com or our participating brands websites or through the Accorhotels.com mobile application and via Accor call centers . All other reservation channels will not be eligible for this offer.
6. In order to benefit from the “Because you are back” offer, you must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one stay.
8. Each consecutive stay (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as only one stay, which will give access to this offer only once.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without points acceleration.
10. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited on the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and will be converted into “Iberia plus program” Avios according to the applicable conversion rule.
11. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Iberia Plus program” as preferred conversion option ahead of the booking.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.