Etihad Airways has launched new 30% off coupon code campaign for travel between October 5 – December 15, 2016, that is ticketed by October 10.
The discount is valid on Etihad Airways and on its codeshare partner flights (not always the case with these prompotions).
You can access this offer on Eihad’s website here.
Note that the travel must start between October 5 – November 30, 2016, and must be completed by December 15. You must use promotional code to get the discount and which is embedded on the link above.
It is unclear from the T&Cs if this discount is valid on all Etihad flights worldwide. At least I couldn’t see anything that it wouldn’t but in case of Etihad you never know.
Remember that this 30% off is of off the base fare before fuel surcharges and actual taxes.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Offer is only valid on One-way & Return trip fares. The discount would not apply on Multicity destinations/Stopovers and redemption bookings.
- Sale period: Until 10 October 2016.
- Travel period: Outbound travel from 5 October 2016 until 30 November 2016.
- Return travel to be completed by 15 December 2016.
- The discount only applies to flights that are sold by Etihad Airways and operated by Etihad Airways or our codeshare partners.
- The discount only applies to the base fare and not on taxes or additional charges.
- The discount is valid on all Economy Deal, Economy Saver, Economy Classic, Business Saver and Business Classic excluding child or infant fares.
- Outbound and Inbound seasonality Blackouts dates may apply.
- Flights eligible for the discount are clearly signalled by a yellow star next to them. Please ensure only flights eligible for the discount are selected when booking.
- Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Conditions apply for each fare/ticket purchased.
- Fares may differ slightly due to currency fluctuations and/or government tax regulations as per journey booked.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.