Le Club AccorHotels has launched a 500 bonus points Business Package rate plan for stays at select countries in Eastern Europe between October 23 – December 23, 2016.
The offer is valid for Silver, Gold and Platinum members Sunday to Thursday stays at Mercure & Novotel hotels that book between October 13 – December 13, 2016 and stay between October 23 – December 23.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The eligible countries for this offer are:
- Czech Republic
The goal of these packages is to get business travelers that expense their stays to book higher room rates in exchange for bonus points (that are then used for personal trips). The rate can make sense in some cases.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Elite business package in Poland and Eastern Europe offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Silver, Gold and Platinum Le Club AccorHotels members to benefit from breakfast included in the price,15% discount on food and beverage at hotel, specially designed suit covers and earning 500 bonus points for a stay in one of the participating Novotel and Mercure hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 23/10/2016 to 23/12/2016from Sundays to Thursdays in one of the participating Novotel and Mercure hotels in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Lithuania and booked between13/10/2016 and 13/12/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Elite business package in Poland and Eastern Europe offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the Le Club Business Package rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 44253 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.