Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new Alitalia triple MilleMiglia miles offers for stays worldwide between October 15 – December 31, 2016.
The offer is valid for reservations booked October 11 – November 30, 2016. You must choose to earn partner miles/points instead of Le Club AccorHotels points.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner miles/points and have Alitalia MilleMiglia chosen as the preferred partner. You must have auto-conversion of points to miles activated also.
One airline specific bonus miles offer to consider. I would probably, however, take advantage of one of the bonus points offers out there.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1.General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Special Alitalia Autumn” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from15/10/2016 and 30/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in the world and booked between 11/10/2016 and 30/11/2016.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points x3 in one of the participating hotels in the world and to access the special “Super Sales” rate which gives a 30% discount on the room, with breakfast included for two people (except for Adagio and ibis brands, which do not include breakfast in the special rate). The discount applies to the unrestricted public rates on the dates requested. The ibis budget brand only allows a discount of 30% for Accor Plus members, Le Club Accorhotels members and the general public.
4. In order to access the special “Super Sales” rate, you must log-in and connect as a Le Club Accorhotels member before selecting the destination and the staying period in the booking engine.
5. In order to access the special “Super Sales” rate, you must book online: on accorhotels.com or our participating brands websites or through the Accorhotels.com mobile application. Bookings made via Accor call centers will only give access to bonus points x3 and not to the “Super Sales” rate. All other reservation channels will not be eligible for the “Special Alitalia Autumn” offer.
6. In order to access the special “Super Sales” rate, payments must be made online by credit card at the time of booking. Payments made after booking will only give access to bonus points x3.
7. In order to benefit from the “Special Alitalia Autumn” offer, you must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one stay.
9. Each consecutive stay (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as only one stay, which will give access to this offer only once.
10. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without points acceleration.
11. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited on the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and will be converted into “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia” Miles according to the applicable conversion rule.
12. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia” as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
13. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.