Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus points offer for stays in Switzerland that are consumed between October 13 – December 31, 2016.
Members can earn 300, 500 or 800 bonus points depending of the Le Club AccorHotels brand they stay. The valid booking dates for this offer are October 13 – December 13.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer to earn the bonus points.
Bonus points schedule:
- Adagio, Ibis & Ibis Styles: 300 Points
- Mercure, Novotel & Suite Novotel: 500 Points
- Pulmann & Mgallery: 800 Points (It is sad day when Accor cannot spell their brands right – Pullman)
This is nice bonus points offer for those that have stays coming up in Switzerland before the end of the year that they haven’t booked yet.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Enjoy Switzerland”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program as follows:
Adagio, Ibis & Ibis Styles: 300 Points
Mercure, Novotel & Suite Novotel: 500 Points
Pulmann & MGallery:800 Points
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 13/10/2016 to 31/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland, and booked between 13/10/2016 and 13/12/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Enjoy Switzerland”offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account. Only exclusion are the 100 bonus points received for the ibis extra saver rate.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 47842 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Enjoy Switzerland”offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.