Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer to get members to stay at ibis and ibis Styles hotels in Eastern Europe.
Members can earn triple points for stays in select countries that are both booked and consumed between October 15 – December 15, 2016.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for stays in Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
You have to remember that Le Club AccorHotels has reduced earnings (50%) for stays at Accor’s budget brands that include both Ibis and Ibis Styles. Good offer nevertheless for those that are planning to stay at these hotels in participating countries.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Exclusive winter bonus in Eastern Europe offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning bonus points x3 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/10/2016 to 31/12/2016 in one of the participating ibis and ibis Styles hotels inHungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Slovkai, Pland, Lithuania and Latvia, and booked between15/10/2016 and 31/12/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Exclusive winter bonus in Eastern Europe offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 47876 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Exclusive winter bonus in Eastern Europe offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.