Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new rate plan “CHOCO1” that comes with a one time 300 to 500 bonus points depending on the hotel brand.
The promotion is valid for stays in Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine for stays that are both booked and consumed between October 17 – December 31, 2016
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must book this specific rate plan to be eligible for the bonus points and you can only earn it one time.
The bonus points per brand:
- 300 bonus points at ibis and ibis Styles
- 400 bonus points at Adagio, Mercure and Novotel
- 500 bonus points at Pullman
You have to bear in mind that booking this rate plan may jack up the rate. Thing you have to keep in mind. May work for those with expense accounts, however.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Spicy Season offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning bonus pointsfor a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels: 300 points at ibis and ibis Styles, 400 points at Adagio, Mercure and Novotel, 500 points at Pullman.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 17/10/2016 to 31/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine and booked between 17/10/2016 and 30/12/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Spicy Season offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the CHOCO1 rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 47910 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period.