Le Club AccorHotels has launched a “Delicious Stay” offer for stays in Italy & Greece between October 13 – January 8, 2017.
Those that book this “Delicious Stay” rate plan can earn double Le Club AccorHotels points for their stays and get F&B discount thrown in. The booking window to earn the bonus points are from October 13 to November 11.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must book this specific rate plan to earn the bonus points and the stay must be minimum of two nights. If it is not available, you cannot take advantage of it.
Just to bear in mind that there could be cheaper rates available than this “Delicious Stay” one. You always must balance the bonus points earn and whatever extras the rate plan may come with the price and make a decision if they are worth the extra.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Delicious Stay offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 13/10/2016 to 08/01/2017 in one of the participating hotels and booked between13/10/2016 and 30/11/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 nights.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Delicious Stay offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
13. Please specify the reference 47749 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. After the 1st of January bonus points credited will be Rewards points according to the new rules of the program.