Le Club AccorHotels France 150 bonus points per night between November 10 – December 31, 2016.
The minimum stay length for this offer is two nights and maximum seven nights. The stay must have been booked between November 10 – December 10.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can earn this bonus maximum of one time.
Le Club AccorHotels doesn’t run promotion for stays in France as in other markets due to being market leader in the country. Some bonus points for those that have a stay in France before the end of the year.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the End the year on a high note ! offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 150 bonus points per night and participate to the final price draw in order to win 12 000 bonus points Le Club AccorHotelsfor a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 10/11/2016 to 31/12/2016 in one of the participating hotels in France, and booked between 10/11/2016 and 10/12/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2night(s). The stay have to be a maximum of 7 night(s). This offer is available only one time per member, the max stay is 1 stay.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the End the year on a high note ! Offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 47840 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the End the year on a high note ! offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
14. Each stay by a member from 10/11/2016 to 31/12/2016 automatically leads to its participation to its contest : price draw in order to win 12 000 bonus points Le Club AccorHotels.