Emirates Skywards Platinum members are now eligible for a complimentary 12 month Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Digital subscription.
Other members can redeem 20,000 Skywards miles for a 12 month subscription (good way to use random expiring miles).
You can access Emirates web page for this partnership here.
Note that you can redeem multiple WSJ Digital subscription each for 20,000 miles and pass them to your friends and family.
This is nice perk for Emirates Skywards Platinum members and can be worthwhile for others to redeem also. I have used the WSJ app and it is not as intuitive as the New York Times one.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Emirates Skywards members can redeem 20,000 Skywards Miles for digital membership/s of The Wall Street Journal.
- Miles can be redeemed for multiple digital memberships, which can then be passed on to family and friends as gifts.
- Each nominee should activate their subscription independently.
- Skywards Miles will be instantly redeemed from the Emirates Skywards membership account.
- Skywards Miles can be deducted from only one membership account per subscription.
- The membership of the Wall Street Journal is valid for 12 months from the date the Miles are redeemed.
- Once redeemed, Skywards Miles are non-refundable.
- Once Miles are redeemed, Emirates Skywards members will receive an email with a dedicated link to activate the subscription.
- Any queries that relate to the activation of the digital membership should be directed to The Wall Street Journal email@example.com
- The Wall Street Journal subscriber agreement conditions apply.
- Emirates Skywards programme rules apply.