Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in Switzerland that are consumed between February 13 – May 13, 2017, and booked February 13 – April 24.
Members can earn 300, 500 or 800 bonus Le Club AccorHotels points per stay depending on the Accor brand they are staying at.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the bonus points earned by brand:
- Adagio, Ibis & Ibis Styles: 300 Points
- Mercure, Novotel & Suite Novotel: 500 Points
- Pullman & MGallery: 800 Points
Switzerland is not known for cheap hotels but Zurich is beautiful city (need to spend some in other cities in the country). Members can now earn some bonus points for those $$$ stays.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Find the perfect match” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program as follows:
Adagio, Ibis & Ibis Styles: 300 Points
Mercure, Novotel & Suite Novotel: 500 Points
Pullman & MGallery:800 Points
This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 13/02/2017 to 13/05/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland, and booked between 13/02/2017 and 24/04/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 48876 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Find the perfect match”offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.