Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has brought back the popular Less-Is-More award promotion for stays between March 1 – June 30, 2017.
Members can save 20% off standard rooms, 30% off club rooms and 40% off executive suites when booked March 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid at any Shangri-La, Kerry and Hotel Jen. There are no hotels excluded from this promotion (as there usually are).
Better promotion than before because there are no excluded properties. Sometimes there are promotions, however, with greater discounts for using Golden Circle award points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The Less is More redemption promotion is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room, a Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Hotel Jen and Traders hotel worldwide.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 1 March to noon on 31 March 2017 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 1 March to 30 June 2017.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Blackout dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.