Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new up to triple points offer for “business” stay(s) in Italy between February 16 – May 1, 2017.
You earn double points or triple points depending of the city for reservation(s) booked between February 13 – March 15.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear from the T&Cs whether you can earn the bonus unlimited number of times. Although this promotions is marketing as “business” one, it is open for all that book eligible rates.
Here’s how the bonus points stack up:
– Rewards Points x3 for your stays in Milan, Naples, Rome, Palermo, Florence and Turin.
– Rewards Points x2 for your stays in other cities in Italy.
This is a great offer for those going to Italy before the May 1st! I just wish that the Le Club AccorHotels would be clearer if some of these promotions are valid just for one or multiple stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Business stays in Italy offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply up to x3 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program. (Rewards Points X3 for stays in Milan, Rome, Turin, Naples, Florence and Palermo and Rewards Points X2 in other cities in Italy). This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 16/02/2017 to 1/05/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Italy, and booked between 13/02/2017 and 15/03/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Business stays in Italy offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 48749 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Business Stays in Italy offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.