Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines Instant Purchase non-refundable fares between Brussels and New York City.
- Fare: United Airlines (UA) KLNNZWWW.
- Route: BRU-NYC.
- Booking class: K (Economy/Coach).
- Price: USD 399.
- Valid for: Round trip travel.
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 24 MAR through 18 JUN 2017, or 12 AUG through 31 DEC 2017 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on UA metal or AC/LH/LX/OS/SN/WK codeshare.
- Minimum stay: 6 days after departure or Saturday night stay.
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: Not permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free: 3 in Europe and 2 in America.
- Surcharges: A surcharge of USD 320 per direction will be added if tickets are issued by carriers other than UA/ AC/LH/LX/OS/SN.
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 15 APR 2017.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 15 APR 2017. Tickets may not be sold in Angola/South Sudan/Nigeria/Venezuela/Egypt/sudan.
- Changes: Not permitted.
- Cancellation/Refunds: Any time. Ticket is non-refundable. Full value of an unused ticket maybe applied towards a new ticket for a USD 200 fee.
- Available on: Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz.
I was able to find availability for departures during April and May 2017. I did not check for later departures. Here there is an example of a mock booking using Expedia:
Fare construction example for those interested in using a travel agent to book it:
The following mileage accruals were estimated for BRU-NYC without considering any elite status bonuses:
Travel in United Airlines for the price of a no-frills airline (no pun intended). People may dislike the turn UA has taken since the Continental merger, but at least this price will get you a (bad) meal and a checked suitcase, plus elite benefits for those with Star Alliance status.