Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched a new promotion for SPG Pro-members for group of catering events booked between March 27 – October 31, 2017, and completed by December 31.
Members will earn triple points for these events meaning that they earn total of 3 Starpoints for every 3 USD for a maximum of 60,000 Starpoints per event.
You can access and register for this offer on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points Promotions
Here are the non-participating hotels:
- Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn
- Sheraton Dongguan Hotel
- The St. Regis Cairo
- Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel, Tbilisi
- The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
- The Westin Leipzig
- The Westin Nagoya Castle
- Sheraton Kuwait, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kuwait City
- Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow
- Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Palace Hotel, Moscow
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort
- Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort
- The Westin Valencia
- Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
- The Westin Palo Alto
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta
- Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
- The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile
- The St. Regis New York
- The Westin Richmond
Many hotel loyalty programs have similar offers for organizers that throw rooms nights and events on their way. Interesting to see what will happen to these in 2018.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
If a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program (an “SPG® Member”) registers for this promotion and books three or more eligible meetings or events at one or more Participating Properties between March 27, 2017, and October 31, 2017, which have an arrival date on or before December 31, 2017, and which have a maximum of 50 eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (each, a “Eligible Event”, and collectively, the “Eligible Events”), the SPG Member will earn 2 bonus Starpoints® for every US$3 of eligible charges up to a maximum of 40,000 Starpoints per Eligible Event if he/she satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion. The bonus Starpoints will be posted 4–6 weeks after three or more Eligible Events are held and paid for, and Eligible Events benefits are posted by the hotel.
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program may be obtained for free at spg.com.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to March 27, 2017.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- In accordance with the laws of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Promotion and the earning of Starpoints do not apply to government employees, officials, employees of State Owned Entities (SOEs) and those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs when booking an event on behalf of their employing entity, as well as intermediaries when booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or SOE.
- The SPG Member must provide his/her SPG Member number in the Eligible Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The SPG Program Terms apply to the SPG Member’s use of Starpoints awarded under this promotion.
- If the Eligible Event is canceled, the Starpoint signing bonus may be removed from the SPG Member’s account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.