Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways Premium Economy promo fares between Berlin and San Francisco.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TLN7R8T1.
- Route: TXL-LHR-SFO.
- Booking class: T (Premium Economy).
- Price: EUR 671/USD 716
- Valid for: Round trip travel.
- Flight restrictions: The fare component must be on BA metal.
- Advances reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservation and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Stopover restrictions: Originating USA, one free stopover permitted.
- Transfer restrictions: Two transfers permitted in each direction.
- Cancellations: Any time. Ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: Any time. Charge EUR 180 + fare difference for reissue/revalidation.
Using British Airways Low Fare Finder tool was very useful to find availability for this fare:
Fare is available from OCT 13 2017 through spring 2018:
Here is a booking example trough BA’s website:
All One World carriers offer 100 % accrual for T fares. For this route, mileage accrual would be 11916 miles for round trip travel, with a cost of 6 cents per mile.
You cannot beat this price for a Premium Economy product for such a long haul flight. Lately British Airways has been criticized for its particular run to the bottom by downgrading (even more) its premium soft products. My advice: bring your own food.