Le Club AccorHotels has launched a Wintervention offer for stays in Australia between June 1 – October 31, 2017, when booked April – August 31.
Members are eligible $25 off each nights and breakfast for two. There is separate weekly raffle for 50,000 points that have booked and stayed using this rate.
You can access and sign up fro this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer. If this rate plan is not available, you cannot participate to the raffle and get the breakfast inclusive discount.
This rate plan can probably work for best for stays at hotels that more on the inexpensive side because the discount is set $25 off regardless of the room rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Wintervention Win 50,000 Rewards points” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to enter the draw to win one weekly prize of 50,000 Rewards points when registering and staying at participating Australian hotels in the “Winter offer” in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. The chance to win is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
3. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer is valid for bookings made between 18 April and 31 August 2017 in participating hotels in Australia for stays between 1 June and 31 October 2017.
5. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night(s).Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
6 . For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating resort. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, the AccorHotels App or participating brand websites and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9.This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
11. Please specify the reference 49404 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or customers care services related to this offer.
12. You must register for the “Wintervention Win 50,000 Rewards points” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.
*”Winter offer” Terms and conditions:
1. The offer is valid for bookings made at participating hotels in Australia between 12.01am on 18 April 2017 and 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2017 (both dates inclusive), for stays between 1 June 2017 and 31 October 2017 (both dates inclusive).
2. Bookings must be made online at www.AccorHotels.com and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers.
3. There is a limited allocation of rooms on limited days for sale at the “Free Breakfast and $25 off Each Night” rate, black-out dates apply. Rooms in a participating hotel in excess of this allocation will not be available.
4. The saving of $25 is deducted from the ‘Flexible Rate’ at participating Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Quay West, The Sebel, Swissotel, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles and ibis Budget hotels in Australia. Where the “Free Breakfast and $25 off Each Night” is available the reduced price will be shown.
5. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card valid at the time of booking, unless otherwise specified.
6. No cancellation charge applies prior to 18:00 (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. After that time, the first night will be charged.
7. Prices displayed are per night for single or double rooms and include buffet breakfast, except in the case of Ibis Budget where breakfast will be a continental breakfast, (served in the hotel restaurant) for up to 2 people staying in the room. In the case that buffet breakfast is not available, an alternative breakfast option will be provided, which may be a breakfast pack or a voucher for breakfast at a local café selected by the hotel.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts unless stipulated above.
9. Prices are in local AUD currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. Currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit card are confirmed upon booking.
10. At the time of booking, if the “Free Breakfast and $25 off Each Night” rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen.
^Le Club AccorHotels “Win 50,000 Rewards points with Wintervention’’ PromotionTerms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion:
1. Promotion: Stay as a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member under the “Wintervention” offer at any of the participating Australian AccorHotels properties participating in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program between 1 June 2017 and 31 October 2017 and go in the applicable draw to win one (1) weekly prize of fifty thousand (50,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. (For avoidance of doubt, only one (1) eligible entry will be permitted per Stay and the entry will be included in the draw that coincides with the Arrival Date of the Stay. Please refer to Section 4 Condition 6).
a) Non-Participating Hotels: For a list of AccorHotels not participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, go to http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/hotels_exception.pdf
2. The Promoter is AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
3. Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEST) on 18 April 2017 and will close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 August 2017. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time and Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Section 2: Eligibility:
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the participant must during the Promotion:
a) be above 18 years of age; and
b) be an Australian resident; and
c) be a current member of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program; and
d) stay on a reservation adhering to the terms and conditions of the “Wintervention” offer. Visit http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-49404-promotion.shtml for the promotion terms and conditions; and
e) have registered for the promotion at http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-49404-promotion.shtml
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion:
5. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must:
a) Register for the promotion at http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-49404-promotion.shtml during the Promotion period.
b) Stay on a reservation adhering to the “Wintervention” offer, between 1 June 2017 and 31 October 2017
Section 4: Draws:
6. Draws: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a computerised random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (AEST/AEDT) at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on the following dates.
Draw Arrival date of Stay under the “Wintervention” Offer Date of Draw
1 1-7 June 2017 14 June 2017
2 8-14 June 2017 21 June 2017
3 15-21 June 2017 28 June 2017
4 22-28 June 2017 5 July 2017
5 29 June – 5 July 2017 12 July 2017
6 6-12 July 2017 19 July 2017
7 13-19 July 2017 26 July 2017
8 20-26 July 2017 2 August 2017
9 27 July – 2 August 2017 9 August 2017
10 3-9 August 2017 16 August 2017
11 10-16 August 2017 23 August 2017
12 17-23 August 2017 30 August 2017
13 24-30 August 2017 6 September 2017
14 31 August – 6 September 2017 13 September 2017
15 7-13 September 2017 20 September 2017
16 14-20 September 2017 27 September 2017
17 21-27 September 2017 4 October 2017
18 28 September – 4 October 2017 11 October 2017
19 5-11 October 2017 18 October 2017
20 12-18 October 2017 25 October 2017
21 19-25 October 2017 1 November 2017
22 26-31 October 2017 8 November 2017
The Prize Winners will be selected at random from a computer-generated listing of entries that comply with Section 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions over the Promotion Period.
7. Prize Winners: The Prizes described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the first valid entrant drawn as described in Clause 6. If a winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
Section 5: Prizes:
8. Prize Components & Conditions:
There are twenty two (22) prizes of 50,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points to be awarded in this Promotion.
9. Prize Value: Each prize has a maximum notional value of AU$1,404. The total notional value of the prizes to be won during the promotion is valued at AU$30,888.
(Note, 50,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is equal to EUR1,000 as at 04/04/17))
10. General Prize Conditions: Each Prize is subject to the following conditions:
a) No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited;
b) Taxes: If a Prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax;
c) Prize Validity: The prize is valid for 12 months only from time of points being credited on the winning member’s account.
d) Crediting of Prize Points – The prize points will be credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within ten (10) business days after the winner is notified of the draw.
11. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
Section 6: Prize Winners:
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of each draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the Prize Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 November 2017
13. Claim of Prize: If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 3 months of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
14. Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws on 22 February 2018.
15. Redraw Winners: The Prize Winners from the redraw will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 1 March 2018. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
16. Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 7: General Conditions:
17. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
18. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.