Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for up to 6,000 bonus points for minimum of two night night stays between May 9 – September 3, 2017.
You must register for this offer and book between April 25 – May 23, 2017, to be eligible for the bonus points.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is not valid for stays at independent hotels that pop up on Le Club AccorHotels rate search at time and Fairmont, Raffles and Swissotel brands.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- First stay of two nights or longer 500 bonus points
- Second stay of two nights or longer 2,500 bonus points (3,000 cumulative bonus)
- Third stay of two nights or longer 3,000 bonus points (6,000 cumulative bonus)
Should be easy 6,000 bonus points for those that stay at Le Club AccorHotels affiliated properties during the Northern Summer.
There is a new line on T&Cs about the exchange rate used when converting Le Club AccorHotels vouchers to local currency of hotel. Make sure that they don’t use fake cash rates as some properties do:
The exchange rate applied by the hotel at Check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This offer is governed by the general Terms and Conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 25/04/2017 and 23/05/2017) by clicking on the ‘LOG IN’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once per member for 3 stays each of 2 nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 25/04/2017 and 23/05/2017 and completed between 09/05/2017 and 03/09/2017 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access). This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay. This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a Member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels independent partner hotels. Consecutive stays in the same hotel will not be eligible for this offer.
4. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
5. This Rewards points bonus is calculated based on the number of Rewards points earned by a Member with Classic status, excluding point accelerators.
6. This offer allows all Le Club AccorHotels and Accor Plus loyalty programme members, irrespective of their status, to earn up to 6,000 Rewards points by staying in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel around the world. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels independent partner hotels.
7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting Points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned Points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at Check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels Call Centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. The Member’s Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the Member’s account within 10 days of the Member checking out.
11. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels Member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the Terms and Conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
14. When contacting the Call Centre or the AccorHotels Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: “The more you stay, the more you earn”.