Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to AeroMexico Instant Purchase Non-Refundable fares between San Francisco and Mexico City.
- Fare: Aeromexico (AM) RRLCHILD SFO to MEX
- Route: SFO-MEX; SFO-MLM/GDL/BJX-SFO
- Booking class: R (Economy/Coach)
- Price: USD 204 (USD 70 base fare + taxes & surcharges)
- Rule Application: Valid for one-way and round-trip fares
- Seasonality: Permitted 09 JAN through 19 MAR or 21 MAR through 14 APR or 18 APR through 20 APR or 24 APR through 06 JUN or 03 JUL through 10 JUL or 08 AUG through 18 NOV or 24 NOV through 14 DEC
- Flight application: Travel must be on AM metal
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: Confirmed reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay: 2 days after departure
- Maximum stay: 30 days after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted.
- Travel restrictions: All travel must be completed by midnight on 15 DEC 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on AM stock on/after 24 APR and on/before 30 APR 2017
- Cancellations: Any time. Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time. Charge USD 200 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for May 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware. There is also a similar fare (NRLCHILD, books also into R) available for USD 218:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SFO-MEX-SFO without considering elite status bonuses:
Good promo fare for this route, about half the price from the nearest competitor. Accrual is not bad considering the low price.