Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the Economy & Business Class sales Qatar Airway is offering to/from selected destinations in Europe/Middle East/Africa/Asia Pacific.
You can access this promo here.
Here are the country specific sale pages for this offer:
Algeria (here), Djibouti (here), Egypt (here), Ethiopia (here), Kenya (here), Morocco (here), Mozambique (here), Nigeria (here), Seychelles (here), South Africa (here), Sudan (here), Tanzania (here) & Uganda (here).
Austria (here), Belgium (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Finland (here), France (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (here), United Kingdom (here), Armenia (here), Azerbaijan (here), Bulgaria (here), Croatia (here), Georgia (here), Hungary (here), Poland (here), Romania (here), Russia (here), Serbia (here) and Turkey (here).
Qatar Airways likes to run Global Sales Economy and Business Class Promos from time to time. The latest edition of this promo runs from today to May 3rd, and includes selected destinations in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Some examples for Business Class travel (Books into R class) that I could pull off Qatar Airways website:
Stockholm – Auckland: SEK 19610 (USD 1646 base fare + USD 567 taxes & surcharges)
Mileage accrual: 23803 miles (American Airlines) / 29754 miles (other One World carriers)
Oslo – Bangkok: NOK 14588 (USD 1298 base fare + USD 403 taxes & surcharges)
Mileage accrual: 12733 miles (American Airlines) / 15916 miles (other One World carriers)
Frankfurt – Ho Chi Minh City: EUR 2190 (EUR 1765 base fare + EUR 425 taxes & surcharges)
Mileage accrual: 13163 miles (American Airlines) / 16454 miles (other One World Carriers)
Johannesburg – Phuket: ZAR 31471 (USD 2032 base fare + USD 320 taxes & surcharges)
Mileage accrual: 14311 miles (American Airlines) / 17889 miles (other One World carriers)
Terms and Conditions of the promotional fares:
- Sale period: 26 April until 3 May 2017.
- Travel period: 26 April – 21 June 2017. All travel must be completed by 21 June 2017.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Minimum and maximum stay is dependent on the booking class.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rentalcars Connect offers; please review at the time of booking.
In addition to the (some of them very) good fares both in Economy and Business Class found in this promo, MasterCard cardholders receive an additional discount of up to 15% when they purchase their Qatar Airways tickets using their MasterCard debit or credit cards during the duration of this offer. You can access the details of this offer here.
Same examples as before, adding the MasterCard offer:
Stockholm – Auckland: SEK 17358 (USD 1398 base fare + USD 567 taxes & surcharges)
Oslo – Bangkok: NOK 12920 (USD 1104 base fare + USD 403 taxes & surcharges)
Frankfurt – Ho Chi Minh City: EUR 1926 (EUR 1501 base fare + EUR 425 taxes & surcharges)
Johannesburg – Phuket: ZAR 27438 (USD 1731 base fare + USD 320 taxes & surcharges)
Terms and Conditions of the MasterCard offer:
- Sales period: 26th April – 21st May 2017
- Offer valid for travel from 26th April to 10th December 2017.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
22nd June -01st July 2017 and 15th August – 10th September 2017 on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide.
14th July -29th July on Qatar Airways operated flights from Europe.
- The Journey has to be completed by 10th December 2017.
- Offer valid for MasterCard cardholders only on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exception: All itineraries originating from Qatar & Iran.
- Eligibility: You can only avail this Promotion by applying the unique promo code ‘MASTERCARD’ in the ‘Promo code’ area on www.qatarairways.com or qatarairways.com/mastercard and pay with your MasterCard credit, debit or prepaid cards.
- Qatar Airways will not be responsible for any fare differences if customers fail to enter the given promotional code at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed will already include the applicable discounts.
- Discount applies to base fare only and will be calculated on the existing market base fare at the time of booking, and any other promotional fares will be excluded from the additional discount.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Valid for return fares only.
- Valid for Business Class and Economy Class bookings. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- All fares are subject to availability of the required sub-booking class at the time of booking and airfare may change without notice unless airfare is ticketed. A fee may apply for changes and cancellations according to the booking class.
- Minimum and maximum stay is dependent on the booking class.
- Children (2-11 years) fare is 75% of applicable adult fare. Adult fare is applicable for unaccompanied children.
- Infant (0-2 years without a seat) fare is 10% of applicable adult fare. Infant with a seat pays 75% of applicable adult fare.
- Offer cannot be claimed retroactively/on existing bookings.
- Detailed terms and conditions will be displayed at the time of booking. Check “Fare Conditions” from an online quote to view all applicable fare conditions, penalties and date change fees.
Excellent fares, especially if you are a Mastercard cardholder and can take advantage of the extra 15% discount on the base fare.