Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways Premium Economy advance purchase fares between New York (EWR) and Paris (ORY) on a direct flight operated by OpenSkies.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TLX8D1T1
- Route: NYC-PAR/BA
- Booking class: T (Premium Economy)
- Price: USD 1288 (USD 913 base fare + taxes & surcharges)
- Day/Time: Sunday through Wednesday (from United States)/Sunday through Thursday (to United States)
- Seasonality: Permitted 29 OCT through 14 DEC 2017 on the outbound transatlantic sector
- Flight application: Transatlantic sectors must be on BA flights
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: Confirmed reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 04 MAY 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 275 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability for November and december using Matrix ItaSoftware.
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
OpenSkies opeates a B757 for this route. The Premium Economy cabin consists of 28 recliner seats (46” pitch/20” width/7 rows/2-2 layout).
This Premium Economy fare earns 100 % miles in all British Airways Executive Club airline partners. Accrual for round trip travel is 7298 miles.
OpenSkies Premium Economy seats are similar to US domestic First Class seats, and EWR-ORY is not that much longer than an US transcontinental flight. The final price is more than correct for the degree of comfort and duration of flight.